julio 11, 2008

The Cranberries > Bootlegs > Conciertos

Lugar: Aberdeen, Scotland
Recinto: The Lemontree Club
Fecha: 1992
Descargar por: FileFront ó RapidShare
Tracks: Pretty, Sunday, Nothing Let At All, I Will Always, Linger, I Still Do, Wanted, How, What You Were, Not Sorry, Waltzing Back, Dreams, Reason, Still Can't..., Pathetic Senses (cut).

::: NUEVO
Lugar
: San Francisco, California
Recinto: Warfield Theatre
Fecha: Septiembre 25, 1993
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Like You Used To, Pretty, Sunday, The Icicle Melts, Away, Linger, I Still Do, Wanted, So Cold In Ireland, How, I Can't Be With You, Put Me Down, Not Sorry, Reason, Waltzing Back, Dreams, Zombie, Liar, I Will Always, Still Can't...

Lugar: Dublín, Irlanda
Recinto: Tivolí Theater
Fecha: Diciembre 17, 1993
Descargar por: FileFront ó RapidShare
Tracks: Ode To My Family, Sunday, Linger, Pretty, Put Me Down, Ridiculous Thoughts, I Can't Be With You, How, Wanted, Not Sorry, Dreams, Zombie, Liar, No Need To Argue, So Cold In Ireland, Empty.

Lugar: Nueva York, Estados Unidos
Recinto: Beacon Theatre
Fecha: Diciembre 17, 1994
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: How, Sunday, Pretty, Dreaming My Dreams, Linger, Wanted, Daffodil Lament, I Can't Be With You, Liar, Yeat's Grave, Ode To My Family, I Just Shot John Lennon, Ridiculous Thoughts, Waltzing Back, Zombie, No Need To Argue, Empty, Dreams.

Lugar: París, Francia
Recinto: La Cigalle
Fecha: Febrero 2, 1995
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: How, Sunday, Linger, Pretty, Dreaming My Dreams, Daffodil Lament, Wanted, I Can't Be With You, I Just Shot John Lennon, Ode To My Family, Ridiculous Thoughts, Waltzing Back, Still Can't..., Zombie, No Need To Argue.

Lugar: Utrecht, Holanda
Recinto: MCV Vredenburg
Fecha: Febrero 8, 1995
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: How, Sunday, Linger, Pretty, Dreaming My Dreams, Daffodil Lament, I Can't Be With You, Wanted, I Just Shot John Lennon, Ode To My Family, Ridiculous Thoughts, Free To Decide, Waltzing Back, Still Can't..., Zombie, No Need To Argue, Empty, Liar, Dreams.

Lugar: Bethlelhem, Pennsylvania
Recinto: Stabler Arena
Fecha: Mayo 8, 1995
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Pretty, Twent One (cut), Sunday, How, Linger, Dreaming My Dreams, Wanted, I Can't Be With You, I Just Shot John Lennon, Ode To My Family, Forever Yellow Skies, Still Can't..., Free To Decide, Waltzing Back, Ridiculous Thoughts, Zombie, War Child, Empty, Joe, Liar, Dreams.

Lugar
: Tokio, Japón
Recinto: Nakano Sun Plaza
Fecha: Mayo 10, 1996
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Pretty, Sunday, Linger, Free To Decide, Wanted, Still Can't..., Salvation (mistake), Salvation (again), Daffodil Lament, I Can't Be With You, Ode To My Family, Joe, Will You Remember?, I Just Shot John Lennon, How, Waltzing Back, Forever Yellow Skies, Ridiculous Thoughts, Zombie, War Child, The Rebels, Dreams.

Lugar: Filadelfia, Pennsylvania
Recinto: Tower Theatre
Fecha: Abril 30, 1999
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Promises, Animal Instinct, Loud And Clear, Ode To My Family, Sunday, Linger, Wanted, Salvation, Still Can't..., Saving Grace, You And Me, Daffodil Lament, I Can't Be With You, Waltzing Back, Ridiculous Thoughts, Delilah, Zombie, Pretty, Shattered, When You're Gone, Desparate Andy, Dreams.


:::NUEVO
Lugar
: Amsterdam, Holanda
Recinto: Heineken Music Hall
Fecha: Marzo 29, 2002
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Wake Up And Smell The Coffee, Zombie, Analyse, Time Is Ticking Out, Animal Instinct, Joe, Just My Imagination, Loud And Clear, I Really Hope, Desperate Andy, Pretty, Daffodil Lament, I Can't Be With You, When You're Gone, Free To Decide, Salvation, Ridiculous Thoughts, This Is The Day, Ode To My Family, The Concept, Linger, Promises, Dreams.

Lugar: Corea, Japón
Recinto: Chamsil Gym
Fecha: Agosto 19, 2002
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Wake Up And Smell The Coffee, Analyse, Zombie, Animal Instinct, Just My Imagination, Ode To My Family, When You're Gone, Stars, Salvation, Ridiculous Thoughts, This Is The Day, Promises, Dreams.

Lugar: Budapest, Hungría
Recinto: Sap Hall
Fecha: Noviembre 2, 2002
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Zombie, Animal Instinct, Linger, Ode To My Family, Put Me Down, Just My Imagination, Hollywood, Desperate Andy, Pretty, Daffodil Lament, I Can't Be With You, When You're Gone, Free To Decide, Stars, New New York, Salvation, Ridiculous Thoughts, This Is The Day, Chocolate Brown, Promises, Dreams.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

J'ai appris des choses interessantes grace a vous, et vous m'avez aide a resoudre un probleme, merci.

- Daniel