julio 11, 2008

Dolores O'Riordan > Bootlegs > Conciertos

::: NUEVO
Lugar
: Londres, Reino Unido
Recinto: Koko Club
Fecha: Junio 15, 2007
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Zombie, Angel Fire, Animal Instinct, Apple Of My Eye, Ordinary Day, Ode To My Family, Human Spirit, Stay With Me, Black Widow, Pretty, When You're Gone, I Can't Be With You, Loser, Salvation, When We Were Young, Accept Things, Just My Imagination, Linger, October, Dreams.

::: NUEVO
Lugar
: México, Distrito Federal
Recinto: Auditorio Nacional
Fecha: Septiembre 2, 2007
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Zombie, Angel Fire, Animal Instinct, Apple Of My Eye, Linger, Ordinary Day, Human Spirit, Stay With Me, Black Widow, Pretty, Free To Decide, When You're Gone, I Can't Be With You, Loser, Salvation, When We Were Young, Ode To My Family, Just My Imagination, Accept Things, October, Dreams.

::: NUEVO

Lugar
: Moscú, Rusia
Recinto: B1 Maximum Club
Fecha: Noviembre 10, 2007
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Zombie, Angel Fire, Animal Instinct, Apple Of My Eye, Ordinary Day, Ode To My Family, Human Spirit, Black Widow, Free To Decide, How, I Can't Be With You, Loser, Salvation, When We Were Young, Shattered, Promises, Linger, Ridiculous Thoughts, Dreams.

::: NUEVO
Lugar
: Basel, Suiza
Recinto: Messe Basel (AVO Session)
Fecha: Noviembre 15, 2007
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Zombie, Ordinary Day, Ode To My Family, Free To Decide, Black Widow, Pretty, I Can't Be With You, Loser, Salvation, When We Were Young, Ridiculous Thoughts, Dreams.

Lugar: Mannheim, Alemania
Recinto: Alte Feuerwache
Fecha: Noviembre 16, 2007
Descargar por: FileFront
Tracks: Linger, Human Spirit, Zombie, Ordinary Day, Animal Instinct, Free To Decide, Black Widow, Pretty, When You're Gone, I Can't Be With You, Loser, Salvation, When We Were Young, Shattered, Ode To My Family, How, Willow Pattern, Dreams.

No hay comentarios: